Dear dispatch.....

Ahh, in EMS, we all know who we like to hate the most even though they really aren't the bad guys. Its our wonderful DISPATCH... This evening, I was trying to take a nap before my overnight shift on a friday in the metro boston area....(we all know what that brings.) I was just about asleep after trying for several hours when one of the dispatchers calls me.. this is our convo...(no lie) D will be for dispatch, S for me...


RING RING!!!!

s- hello?

d- put your uniform on...

s- huh hello?

d- put your uniform on.. we need you for the overnight..

s- yeah i am already on the overnight.. i am in at 11..

d- how the fuck are you available and already working tonight?

s- idk, how the fuck did you miss me on the roster for tonight?

d- hold on let me look this up..........hmm i see your on, want to come in now?

s- who's the shift with.. you know me, im picky about my overnight partners..

d- with tonya.....

s- nope..see you at 11.. CLICK hahahahaha

Now come on... Please please PLEASE use common sense before calling someone to come in and work....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An over night in the metro boston area in EMS..

a little to add for It gets better...